Translated Old Story - My girlfriends castrate me

The following story is a translated version of an imaginary story I wrote when I was 15 years old. Even to me now, this story seems to be quite extreme, especially when you think about that I was only 15 when I had all those ideas!


---

It was like every other day after school. I met the girls from my street outside like we often do. We were forming some sort of gang together. But something on that day was different.....

I met them, as usual, in our hangout. It was a medium-sized room in which all seven fitted in well. The 6 girls were all waiting for me. Me, the only boy, was 15 years old, the girls were 15,14,13,13,11 and 11 years old. So, as normal, we were hanging out together and told each other what had happened so far during the day. Christina, the 15-year-old girl, was talking to me. She was my secret love, I had a crush on her, but she didn't know that.

After a few minutes I realized that somehow I was standing in the middle and everybody was looking at me. Suddenly Christina stepped in front of me and pulled her knee between my legs. It hurt so much that I screamed. The other girls quickly kept my mouth shut. I fell to my knees. My balls were throbbing, but my penis was getting hard. They laid me on the floor, gagged and tied me up. I could hardly move and I couldn't say a thing. My legs were spread wide.

The girls talked to each other quietly, so I didn't understand anything. Then one of the 11 year olds girls positioned herself between my legs and kicked me full force in my balls. I flinched, wanted to scream, but the gag prevented it. Now the other girls successively positioned between my legs and kicked me in the balls, until everybody kicked me at least twice and I was sobbing in unknown pain. I lay there and my balls were throbbing and hurting like hell. 
The girls whispered again and came back to me after a few moments. Christina, my crush, opened my pants and pulled them slowly down. When she passed my boxershorts she accidentally striked my penis, which reacted instantly and started to grow. When the pants were off, the girls noticed the big bulge in my boxershorts and grinned at me.

Then the 14 years old girl switched place with Christina and slowly pulled down my boxer shorts. First, my penis popped out and by then was totaly erect, despite the pain in my balls. Everyone had a glimpse of my totally erect dick and then she further pulled down until they also could see my scrotum with my big balls. I think that was the first time for them to see a boy totally naked and erect. They grinned and whispered while pointing at my crotch.
Now Myriam, one of the 13-year-olds, came up to me and walked between my legs. I didn't see what she was holding in her hand until she sat down between my legs: It was a needle!
The moment I realized this, an unbelievable pain came from my right testicle and I knew that she must have stabbed the needle right through it!

Now the others came one after the another and stabbed a needle in my testicles. The last one was Christina. When she came into my field of vision and I saw what she held in her hand I got very frightened: a 10cm long skewer. She stepped to my balls and slowly stabbed the skewer through my balls. First, into the scrotum. She poked around a bit and then suddenly stabbed me in the right testicle! I wanted to scream. It was a totally different kind of a pain that ran right through me at that moment, than the pain from the needles.

She foreced the skewer through the bag to the other ball. Christina looked devilishly into my eyes. Then she stabbed the skewer into my left ball and forced the skewer completly through it while I thought I was going to die and hoped I will pass out soon. Unfortunately, I did not pass out and were now sobbing in real pain, as there were 3 needles in each testicle and a skewer crossed my two balls! My penis was still hard.

They let me rest some time until the other 13-year-old girl approached me and slowly removed the needles and the skewer. That also hurt a lot and I tried to scream and struggled, but without any success.
Now everyone stood around me and looked between my legs. Christina took the word for the first time and said:"This was just the beginning, we have some more ideas what we can do with your boys."
While I was recovering, they must have argued outside about what or who was coming next. But they seemed to have made up their minds now, because Sandra suddenly stepped forward. She had a scalpel in her hand, which she put on my left scrotum half and cut open my sack! It hurt a lot, but my balls were more or less numbing that pain.

Sandra pushed my left testicle out, wiped off some blood and squeezed it a little bit. I was a strange feeling having someone holding my naked ball in the hand. She switched places with Myriam, who positioned her left heel directly next to my naked testicle. She was wearing some sneakers, which she slipped out of with her left food. She grabbed my left testicle and put it into her shoe. I realized that as soon as she slipped back into her sneakers, she would literally crush my testicle completly flat!

She pulled off her sock and then slowly slipped into her shoe. She slipped her foot till the front and then pushed down her heel on my testicle. At the beginning I had not much pain, but as she kept placeing more and more weight onto her left foot, she squeezed my testicle more and more. I tried to scream or defend myself - but I had no chance.

I heard a soft crack. I knew that the moment had come when my testicle could give in at any moment. Myriam stopped. I thought she had lost her courage, but then she slowly let her foot circle. It was so painful that I was about to faint. While circling she continued to put more weight onto my ball until my testicle finally gave way, split open and her foot came completly down and pushed the insides of my former testicle out into the shoe around her heel.

She had really crushed my left testicle and now slowly slipped out of the shoe. In her shoe was just the mud from my previous ball. I had unimaginable pain. It was as if every single nerve would be destroyed. I was shocked, could hardly breathe and my muscles were tensed while I tried to scream out my pain.

The girls laughed when they saw the mushy remains of my once proud ball and took turns poking in it. One of the 11-year-olds had an idea: "Why don't we just let him eat his own ball?" That was followed by a murmur of consent. Someone got a spoon and Christina dipped the spoon in the pulp and with her finger pushed the remains onto the spoon. Sandra removed the gag and Christina put the spoon with my crushed ball in my mouth. I wanted to spit it out again, but unfortunately they kept my mouth shut. It didn't taste very good and it had a little of foot taste on it as well. I saw no other way but to swallow it reluctantly.

They gagged me again and left me alone for some minutes to recover. They talked about the next things they wanted to do. I was laying dizzy on the floor and did not really realized what was happening. 

Sandra stepped between my legs, in her hand holding something that looked like a big battery, maybe a car battery or something like that.
She put it on the floor in front of my single testicle, took a small nail and stabbed it into my testicle. The pain came back and I flinched and struggled. She connected a wire to this needle which led to the battery. She took the skewer from earlier and slowly pushed it into my urethra  and connected another cable with it. As she connected the cable with the battery, I felt a tickeling in my gentials. The current flowed through my ball, up the spermatic cord, through my penis and then back into the battery. The tickeling was not hurting, it was rather kindly and my dick, which had loosened it erection a bit, got rock hard again. To my horror, I saw a regulator on the battery!

Sandra slowly increased the current and the pleasent tickleing slowly switched to pain. I struggled and tried to scream. I took another look at the regulator and saw that it was only a quarter of a turn! Sandra was stepless turning it higher and higher. I struggled stronger and a little sound escaped the gag in my mouth. Sandra seemed that she had been waiting for that, because she simply turned the regulator to full power! Two further little sounds escaped my mouth and I twitched harder than ever before. It felt like my penis and testicle were beeing burned or cooked from the inside! It was unimaginable pain and I finally fainted.

I woke up only a few moments later when they poured water on my face. I saw that the nail and skewer already had been removed. I also saw a white spot on the floor. The electric shocks must have resulted in a forced orgasm when I fainted.
My testicle hurt terribly and now the girls were talking about who should do the next thing. It seems that nobody really wanted to do it, so they draw by lot. Christina lost. She looked slightly pale in the face when everyone was back inside and the others looked at her gloatingly. I was just thinking, what should happen now that they all made such a big deal out of it.

Christina stepped forward and squatted between my legs. She had regained her taint and the others were grinning lustful at me, or better, on my penis and ball, again. After some squeezing and kneading, my crush slowly lowered her face to my lonely testicle. Will she...? The answer came quick: She opened her mouth and sucked my single testicle into it. At first she was cautious and sucked it, licked it and moved it around between her teeth. But over time she also played a little harder with my testicle: She first nibbled and then started to bite lightly. At the beginning it was arousing! It was a great feeling having my ball sucked by my secret crush! My penis started to get hard again, when a terrible pain went through me. She had bit quite hard on my ball, but now continued to play with it. A few moments later, she bit harder. I flinched and struggled in vain against the restraints.


She simply kept playing with my testicle and every bit got harder and harder. One could also say that she used my testicle as a chewing gum. Then, after about 10 minutes, she positioned my ball behind her incisors and pressed her teeth slightly together, so that my ball was locked in her mouth. She slowly crawled backwards, pulling on my testicle. My testicle was pressed against her teeth, but couldn't get out! The skin stretched further and further and compressed my ball more and more as she moved on. The pain increased rapidly.

She came to a moment where I thought that if she moved on, she'd rip my testicle off! But she nevertheless slowly moved on. I tried to scream and defend myself, but only a few noises escaped my mouth. Christina moved on with pleasure. She seemed to really enjoy spaying me! She yank her head a bit behind and suddenly my sack skin burst in her mouth and my testicle was now pressed directly against her teeth. The pain was very intense and I flinched and a quiet scream escaped through the gag. She pulled the rest of the scrotum out of her mouth and down my spermatic cord. One could clearly see how the spermatic cord came from my testicle out of her mouth and vanished a few cm far away into my former ball bag.

The pain was less intense in my ball now, as the skin no longer crushed it, but the high tension on the spermatic cord was causing some awkward pain. Christina stopped and came a bit closer until she could play again with my testicle. She began to chew quite hard which hurt like hell, as there was no skin around my testicle, she chewed on my naked ball! Suddenly and without any warning, she tore on my testicle again. I screamed. My spermatic cord gave way and snapped. Christina now had my last ball in her mouth and chewed further on it to check if I was feeling anything.

Of course, I did not feel a thing from her chewing. Lucky for me, the tearing pain was only very short and I now only had some dull pain in my scrotal area. Christina dropped my testicle into her hands and examined it closer. Then the girls passed around my ball and each one examined and squeezed it around. Afterwards they were discussing what they should do with my testicle. One of the 11-year-olds suggested that I should eat it, but firstly have to bite it in half.

They liked the idea and gave me my testicle and threatened to cut off my half erect cock, if I did not do as I was told. I ate my testicle reluctantly as ordered in two bites. It was disgusting, and I swallowed it quickly. Afterwards they threatened me that if I would tell anyone, they would also torture and cut off my penis. They cut me loose and left our hideout. I heard them laughing and talking happily. I was still laying on the floor for some moments before I got up, went home in my bed with the wish that this was all just a dream...

Comments

  1. thank you very much for this story I enjoyed it a lot^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It is good to get some feedback and to know, that you liked it. Maybe I will translate some of my other 10 year old stories, they are more or less of the same kind.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Translated Old Story - 3 girls and their revenge - The second boy

Translated Old Story - My sister and her girlfriends