True Story - How I got addicted to ballbusting

The follwing story is real, at least out of my point of view. Nearly anything took place as described. The ages and points in time may vary a bit from the truth, as well as what exactly happened, as there are some years between today and back then.
---

It was 1997, I was 7 years old and my parents and me moved to another village. A wonderful countryside and a grand lake were more or less directly in front of the street. Our neighbours also just moved a few weeks ago here. They had 3 childs more or less my age, which all were girls.

We played a lot together and as typical for kids in that age, we once played doctor and examined the naked body of the opposite gender for the first time in our live. The girls were very excited about my small penis and balls, as they had nothing between there legs, which I found very strange vice versa.

Over the years I and my manhood along developed and grew. With 10 I had my first wet dream, where the three girls appeared within. From that day on, I had a crush for the oldest of the three and my sex drive evolved.

The next few years I often invited the girls and waited for the right moment when no parents where there for the next few hours. When that moment came, we played doctor again. From my point of view, the girls did not change, beside the growing body, as they were now all around my size. From their point of view, my penis and balls changed a lot since the first time as in the past 4 years, they grew a lot.

That was the first time that I noticed some envy. I later learned it is called penis envy. I made fun them by asking if they liked my genital and if they are sad they do not have such a great thing between their legs.

A few month later, my parents were working and the school ended earlier. The girls and I played in my room when one of them threw a ball quite hard between my legs right in the balls. It was the first time I had something hit my balls that hard and I layed myself on the bed and covered my balls. I think the girls thought I was overacting and that I wanted to play doctor, because they immediatly assume their role as doctors and tried to take my pants off.

I struggled a bit, but one girl pinched my arms, another my legs and the third took off my underpants and took my balls in her hands and rolled them around and tried to speak as a doctor. It was a strange feeling for me and I think it was the starting point of my addiction to ballbusting. The girl playing with my balls was my crush and beside the pain it felt very good and arousing. The result was that my penis grew, which was the first time for the girls to see a real erect penis.

I do not know which of the girls had the idea, but one of them said, that they had to kill the "snake". My crush looked around in my room and found a pair of scissors on the desk. She took them and came back to me. The moment I saw her with the scissors approaching my genitals, I doubled my struggle to get free. I did not stand a chance, as the girls were nearly as strong as me back then. She put the scissors in the middle of my erect penis and tried to snip it off.

Good for me, that it was a small craft scissors for kids. It was never the less a strange feeling for me: two girls pinning me down, one folding my aching balls and trying to snip off my penis. I struggled more and could finally free one arm. After that I could completly free myself  and pushed away the scissors from my penis. The girls had not hurt me with them, but there were some marks on the skin where my crushed tried to snip. None of us realized that they nearly castrated me and we continued our normal play.

---

From that day forward I had the ballbusting and cbt fantasy, which later evolved to a castration fantasy. I often jerked off to the tought of the girls cutting off my balls or penis. Sadly, we never saw each other naked after that. I do not know how they remembered the times and I am very curious if that experience changed their sexual fantasies as well.
I just remember one time, maybe we were around 17 years old, where one of the girls was mad at me and blackmailed me to stop annoy her by threaten to tell the story to my new crush. So, I am pretty sure they all remember the happened till today. Would love to talk with them about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translated Old Story - My girlfriends castrate me

Translated Old Story - 3 girls and their revenge - The second boy

Translated Old Story - My sister and her girlfriends