Translated Old Story - My sister and her girlfriends

This is another translated version of an old story of mine. I wrote it back in 2006 with the age of 16 years. I hope the translation is fine, just as for the other translations I used some translation tools and corrected some parts manually.

---

I was on my way home from school and I was very tired. During the bus ride I therefore hardly noticed what was happening around me.
When I had to get out, I was asleep and wouldn't have gotten out if my sister hadn't woken me up.

When we were home I went to my room, started the computer and chatted and played some games. In the evening I went to bed earlier than usual. My sister just came into my room when I was changing my clothes and had a clear view of my genitals. She apologized with a smile on her face and went back out of the room to the door to tell me that our parents are going to visit our grandparents tomorrow. She asked me if I would like to come along with them or stay at home. I wanted to stay home, as otherwise I have to stay up early in the morning.
When I was lying in my bed, I imagined what had gone through my sister's head when she had seen me naked. I also imagined many other things until I fell asleep at some point.

When I woke up, it was already 11 o' clock. I assumed that my parents were already gone and as I was thirsty, I went to the kitchen to have a drink. I realized much too late, that my sister was in the kitchen, as I was only wearing my boxer shorts and had a morning wood.

But that wasn't the worst. She was not alone! She and five girlfriends were sitting on the table and were chatting about something, but looked my way when I entered the kitchen. They looked down at my hard-on before I realized and tried to cover myself with my hands. I blushed and quickly went back to my room. On the way I heard the girls laughing and my sister telling them about yesterday afternoon.

I was ashamed, quickly changed and went to the bathroom to wash myself. Afterwards I went into the kitchen dressed and prepared to be watched with gloating eyes. Luckily the kitchen was empty and I could have breakfast in peace. When I finished, I went back to my room and played on my computer.

Maybe about an hour later, I heard the girls coming back from outside and going to my sister's room. Only my sister came to me for a moment and talked to me seriously about what had happened yesterday and this morning. She seemed to however laugh inwardly, because when she told me how her friends reacted to it, there was a smile on her face.

She concluded that I should come over later and apologize. I didn't want to, but she threatened to tell everything to our parents and so I agreed and said I would come by in half an hour or so. She agreed and went back to the girls and I continued playing.

After around 45 minutes I remembered that I should apologize. I got up and went to my sister's room and knocked. When there was no answer, I listened at the door - but there was nothing to hear. I opened the door to make sure and went in. The room was tidy and a blanket was laid on the floor.
When I looked around I saw my sister's diary, lying open on her bed. I went to the bed and picked up the book and opened the last entry because I wanted to know what she had written about me in her diary.

I just read the first few words, when I heard a noise behind me and turned around abruptly. The girls stood there by the door and grinned at me. My sister came up to me and took the book out of my hands. When I was just about to apologize to my sister, she kicked me between the legs with full force. I moaned and went down.

The other girls gagged me and tied my arms behind my back and spread my legs and chained them to some metal bar, so that I could put my legs together. Then they lifted me up and two of them steadied me.
My sister laughed while looking at me and said that I would get kicked between my legs for every minute I was too late and that number will get multiplied by two for reading in her diary: 30 kicks!

She switched places with the two girls beside me and positioned herself in my back. The other five girls stood in front of me, looking devilishly at me and my genitals! One of them positioned herself in front of me just a few inches away from me ... and pulled up her knee. I moaned and tried to kneel, but my sister prevented it. The girl in front of me was still standing there and when I stood nearly straight, she smashed her knee between my legs again. This time I tried to jump and had some luck, as my balls swung out of the way of her knee, which crashed into my dick. I cried, rather in surprise then because of pain, as the kick into my dick did not really hurt.

Girl after girl did the same and kicked me two times full force between my legs. The difference: each of them hit my balls on both kicks with full force. My sister prevented me from going down, closing my legs or preventing the kick in any other manner.

This continued until I got kicked 30 times between my legs. Some kicks did not hurt so much, especially those, where my penis got in the way or the knee or foot hit too far behind my balls. Nevertheless, my balls hurt quite unpleasantly and I couldn't have stood straight without my sister and the chains.

The last kick hit only my left ball and as my sister was not preventing me from going down this time, I went to my knees and cried in the gag. They pushed me down onto the ceiling, flipped me around and tied my arms to my sister's bedposts and my legs to the heating pipe and the leg of her desk. I could barely move my legs or my arms and lay spread-eagled on my back like an X.

My sister positioned herself between my legs and kicked me a few times in my balls and afterwards opened my pants. Despite the kicks and the pain I had got a hard-on, as the kicks nevertheless made some arousal contact with my penis. The girls again had a perfect view on my boner in the boxer shorts, while my sister slowly pulled off my pants. After she finished, she started to pull down my boxer shorts and everyone could see my hard cock and my scrotum with the slightly swollen testicles.

I blushed and was a bit ashamed that they all had a good view on my naked genitals. They smiled at me and whispered to each other.
My sister's best friend, Tanja, took off her socks and walked between my legs. Then she put her right foot on my testicles and slowly pressed down. It did hurt quite some bit, but since my testicles didn't reach to the ground, she couldn't squeeze them to much.

My sister got an idea to put two thick textbooks under my balls so that they lay on a solid surface. After the books were placed Tanja tried it again. She put her foot on my balls and then put more and more weight down on them. As the books were right beneath my balls they got pressed more and more against the books. I moaned, but she kept putting more weight onto her foot. It hurt a lot and I wanted to scream, but I was gagged and only my moaning could escape.

After some time Tanja took her foot off my balls, as the next girl wanted to do something. The girl took my hard cock and put it on the books, then she put her foot on it quickly so it didn't spring back up again. Then she put her other foot together with all her weight on my cock. I moaned as she began to move her feet. As she was still wearing her shoes, their profile drilled into my penis and as she turned her feet towards each other she squeezed my penis further and further.

When my sister decided it was enough, the girl stepped off my penis, which was still big, but not by excitement anymore. My cock hurt and the next girl was already waiting between my legs. She took my left testicle in her hand, turned her hand into a fist and squeezed my ball with full force. I screamed, but the gag only made me moan. She squeezed on and on for a minute or so. The pain was immense, but as my ball was to big for her hand, she could not press with all her might. That's why she took her other hand and squeezed my testicle now with both hands. I moaned louder and louder until she finally let go of my ball and it was the next girls turn.

She had 10 needles in her hand and knelt to my balls. She took my scrotum and stabbed the first needle into. This didn't really hurt, but when she suddenly pushed it into my left testicle, I had severe pain, especially the moments when the needle pierced through my ball. I moaned and struggled to free myself somehow, but I was tied got and could hardly move.

The girl picked one after another the other needles and stabbed them also into my left testicle.

After that it was the turn of the fifth girl. She had kind of a kitchen board in her hand and took my left ball, the one with 10 needles in it. She reached out with the board and hit my testicle and the needles, which were further pushed through my ball. She repeated until all needles were all the way in and only the pin head stuck out. The blows alone would have hurt, but the needles made it unbearable. I moaned and wanted to scream, to spin, but I just couldn't do it.

After all the needles were in, she went back to the other girls, which were standing around me and had watched in delightment. My sister walked between my legs, smiled at me and kicked me slightly in my balls. I moaned. Then she pulled the needles out of my testicle and dabbed the punctures of the needles a little bit.

My sister went out of the room and got two iron bars. These were smooth rounded and about a meter long and had a diameter around an inch. She took my shower gel and smeared the bars in the middle and also my scrotum with it. Afterwards she and Tanja took one end of a bar in each hand. They positioned beside my hips and lowered the bars until they nearly reached my balls. Another girl hold my balls up in the middle of the bars and Tanja and my sister squeezed the bars together so that my testicles could no longer slide down.

Then they slowly lifted the bars evenly. My balls got pressed against the bars and I felt a pulling pain in my abdomen. They lifted on and on, I moaned and the pain increased and increased. At some point, I pushed my hips up, to relief some of the pain, but one of the other girls put a foot on my hip, so that it could not go up anymore.

My sister said that some other girls should continue, as she wanted to see how it looked like. Two other girls took the bars slowly pulled them up evenly again. Since my hip was still pressed to the ground, the testicles were pulled further and further up. The pain in my balls and abdomen increased and I was moaning and trying to lift my hip. My sister suggested that the girls should pull towards my feet instead of upwards. They did that and immediately the pain was much stronger and my spermatic cords were stretched further. I was in severe pain. Rather in my abdomen, where the spermatic cord was nearly pulled out of its attachment then on the testicles themselves, which were squeezed and compressed against the bars. They stopped when I nearly fainted.


They let me recover a bit, but after a few moments the girl who had only watched the pulling with the bars positioned between my legs. My eyes grew wide when I saw that she had a knife in her hand! She lifted up my scrotum with balls, pulled slightly and then used the very sharp knife to slowly and carefully cut around the scrotum at the base. It hurt quite a bit, but the pain in my balls, abdomen and cock was more intense then on the scrotal skin. When she finished the final cut, she pulled the ballbag of until my balls were hanging around free, just attached to me by the stretched spermatic cords. Through the stretching and the removal of my ballbag, they hung very low. My testicles almost touched the ground.

The girls probably didn't know exactly what to do next, as they were whispering. When they apparently decided they came back. My sister seemed a little worried, but when she looked me in the eyes, she smiled devilishly and sadistic at me with gloating eyes. She walked between my legs and took my left defenseless raw testicle in her hand. It was quite swollen and because of the needles had 10 slightly blue puncture points. She squeezed it a little around in her hands and then went down with her mouth closer to my testicles. First, she licked and sucked on my left ball and then took it in her mouth. As it was quite swollen and large, she could only suck in one. She played with her tongue on my testicle a little bit, squeezed it against the teeth and let it slip away for some time.


It was a strange feeling having someone suck and nibble on my raw testicle! My cock, which had nearly loosened it erection, got harder again. Out of nowhere, she took the testicle between her teeth and bit. It hurt badly and I despite the gag, a little scream escaped my mouth. She continued playing with my ball, but then she stopped playing again and put it back between her molars. She started to close her jaw, biting and compressing my balls in back of her mouth. The pain grew very fast and I was screaming in my gag and struggling to get free. My sister did not stop the biting and slowly, but constant increased the biting until suddenly the girls could hear a dull "plop" sound in my sisters mouth, when my testicle gave way and her teeth met. I was in immense pain and in shock, but she continued to simply chew my testicle to mush. The pain was incomparable to any other pain I'd ever had before and I fainted. The last thing I could see was my sister spitting out my testicular mud and bit it off. She had popped, chewed, pulped and finally bit off what remained of my left testicle.

When I regained consciousness a few minutes later, the girls were sitting around me and everyone had a piece of my pulped testicle on a spoon. I thought they would eat it now, but Tanja came down to me with the spoon, opened the gag and pushed the spoon with my a part of my former testicle into my mouth. The other girls did the same, all paying attention that I could not spit it out or scream and then gagged me again. Only my sister took her part in her own mouth and chewed it with her mouth open while looking at me with delight. It seemed she liked the taste. I had no choice but to swallow the mush of my former left testicle.


After that Tanja stepped between my legs and kicked quite hard in my remaining right naked testicle. Afterwards she took a needle, larger than the ones before and stabbed it with pleasure into my testicle until it was around halfway through. With stirring and circling movements she moved the needle inside my testicle. My testicular tissue, usually solid, was being stirred! The pain was hell. At the beginning it was still difficult for her to stir the needle through the testicle, but after a few seconds it seemed to get easier and easier, as she moved the needle faster and in a bigger radius. I was screaming all the time in indescribable pain. When she stopped, the inside of my testicle was just a mess and very squishy. I fainted again when she pulled out the needle and I saw some liquid coming out along with it.
When I woke up a short time later by a few kicks in my ball, the kicks did not hurt that extreme as earlier, as most of my testicle was just mush and pulp. But the epididymis was still fully intact and the "envelope" of my testicle was still fully functioning and both were hurting from the kicks.

One of the girls, which was wearing high heels, positioned her heel between my legs right at my perineum and lifted her foot slightly of her high heels. My sister positioned my testicle under her heel and inside her shoe. My remaining testicle was now lying in the shoe and as soon as the girl would get into the shoe again, the rest of my testicle would be crushed and pulverized.

The girl slowly slipped back into her shoe. Until she pressed slightly on my testicle. She then looked me devilishly smiling in my eyes and put all her weight onto her foot. A slight crackling sound could be heard and my testicle gave way. Some of the liquefied testicular tissue was splashed around and the epididymis was crushed flat. My once proud testicle was only an indefinable pulpy mess. I screamed, but the gag did it job well and hardly a sound came out of my mouth. I didn't faint, but I was really close to it.
I saw my sister how she untied me and the girl between my legs scratching up the rest of my testicle out of her high heel. They dragged me into the kitchen and fried, what remained of my testicle in a pan. They divided it up and everyone ate a part of my fried testicle.

I hardly kept consciousness and notice that they dragged me into my bed, where I fell asleep.
When I woke up, I immediately checked if it may have just been a nightmare, but found nothing but some stitches, where the girls must have stitched up the wound. Ok, nothing was wrong: my penis was still there, a bit black and blue and swollen, but functional. Well, functional was also the wrong term... A small note was written onto it: "Tell anyone & we will cut here" with painted cut marks at the base. That's why I never told anyone the story...

Comments

  1. This and your first posted castration storry are still the best... and I realy need more :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Translated Old Story - 3 girls and their revenge - The second boy

Translated Old Story - My girlfriends castrate me