Old Story - The Train Wanker

It was 8 pm on a saturday evening and I was in a nearly empty train to get home.


On the opposite seats across the small gangway sit a beautiful and young girl, texting on her smartphone.
One row behind me sits a creepy guy, who is always staring to the girl.


I was reading a good book on my kindle and since the chapter ended, I wanted something to drink and looked up to search for the bottle of water.
I drank and looked outside. It was getting dark outside. I looked over to the girl who was still staring on her smartphone.


But wait... what is that? On the first look, I did not realize, but in the window beside the girl I could see the guy behind me.
He was ... undressing? I dont know, but for a few seconds I saw him without trousers. I looked away, embarrassed that he may have seen me through the mirroring window.
I tried not to think about it and not to look there again, but my curiosity won. There he sat, one hand between his legs and stroking his penis while staring over the girl.


I was not sure, but I think the girl must could see him from her seat if she looks up from her smartphone. I was confused what to do.
Should I tell the girl, should I yell to the guy to get himself dressed and stop jerking off? The girl looked up and seemed a bit surprised but then looked away outside the train.


A few moments later, we arrived at the next station and the girl took her bag and left the train. Ok, now I can read further my book.


As we departure, the guy stands up, still his penis looking out above of his trousers, and went in the next compartment. 'Strange guy' I thought.
I looked down my book and read a few sites when a girl asked me, where the guy behind me went. It was not the girl who left the train.


I told her that he went into the next compartment and asked her, why she wanted to know. She looked down on me.
"He was jerking off while staring at my friend who sat here, didn't you notice?" she said while pointing to the place where the beautiful girl sat.
"Urhm.. no.. I meen yeah, I noticed him and ... what he was doing, but your friend left the train and so.."
"So you thought, that you needn't help her? So thought it is all right, that a creepy guy was masturbating while looking to her?" she asked a bit louder.
"No.. No, but.."
"But what? Not your problem? Or did you just do not have the balls? You are not better than that guy!"


I was perplex and did not know how to answer. The girl gave me a last evil eye and went away to the next compartment. 'Strange evening' I thought.
I continued to read my book. The current chapter was a bit boring and so I doze away. As I woke up, the train had arrived his final station. Good it is also my station.
I took my bag, put my kindle back in and was on the way out as I saw the girl and the creepy guy arguing outside.
"...think you were doing? Do you know how embarrassing it is for my friend?" she yelled him in the face and looked evil up into his face.
"What is your problem, bitch? Are you envious I did not jerked off while staring at you?" the guy said with a smile on his face and grabed with one hand between his legs.


I went out of the train and was heading to the stairs when I heard the guy screaming.
"Ahhh... bitch.. my baaaalls!" I turned around and looked back to them. He was rolling around in the ground, both hands between his legs. The girl was standing next to him and screamed
"Do.. not.. ever.. jerk.. off.. in.. public!" she said, while kicking him with each word in his ass.
She looked up and saw me looking at their direction. "What?! You again? And still you are only watching the scene and did not try to help me?"
"Urmh.. well you did not seem to need any help." I said.


The girl comes over to me. "Well, maybe you were right now" she said with a evil smile on her face and looking over her shoulder,
"but what was that back in the train? Or what if I was an average girl not knowing how to deal with such scum?".


"I... I" my tounge did not know what to say and stumbled.


"You..You..What? Did your balls just shrink to wizened raisins?" she said and grabed me between my legs.
"Oooh.. Ahhh, stop doing..." I was surprised and tried to find the right words. She grabed around till she holds both of my balls in her hand, only my trousers and bowershorts between her fingers and my balls.
"Why should I? You do not seem to need them anyway, don't you?" she said with an evil grin and squeezed my balls in her hand.


My knees gave way and I dropped on my ass, her hand was no longer between my legs, but as I looked up to see what she will do next, I saw a feet comming really fast towards my balls.
A moment later I collapsed on the ground, rolling around like the creepy guy and holding my balls with my hands.


I saw her grinning and walking over to the other guy who had relaxed and was just trying to stand up. He did not see her, since he was looking in the opposite direction.
The girl reached him from behind and before he knew what happens, she raised her foot hard between his legs. "Did I allow you to stand up already?!?"
He was holding his balls and tears streamed down his face. She punched him hard in the face. He tried to protect his face and left his balls unprotected.
It seems she was waiting for that and stomped down between his legs.


"AAAAaaaiiiiiiihhh..." he screamed an octave higher and tried to remove her shoe from his groin. She just stand over him and said
"I have an idea. You vs the stupid guy over there. The winner can go whereever he wants. The looser however..." she smiled with an evil grin, leaving the sentence unfinished.


A few moments later, both, me and that creepy guy, were standing again and now facing each other. I never had a real brawl, but I bet that guy did. I was thinking about running away,
but the girl picked up my bag where my notebook was inside. The guy came closer to me and tried to punch me. I stumbled back, but he made a jump forward and punched me right in the face.
The world turned black.




When I woke up, the first thing I realized were the handcuffs around my hands and feet. I looked around, but it was all dark. I tried to free myself, but I was bound to something solid.
'Where am I, and why am I bound?' I thought and tried to remember what happend. 'I was in the train... and then.. then... there was a girl and a creepy guy...' but I did not remember any
further. I heard steps comming towards me. 'Should I cry for help?' I asked myself. 'If it is the hijacker he already knows I am there, but if it is some random guy, he may help me.'
"Help me! Someone bound me here! Help!" I yelled towards where I think the steps were coming from.


"Ohhh, poor idiot. Do you still think, that someone will help you?" That was a voice from a girl. 'A voice I already heard... But where...' then it comes all down over me and I remembered what happend.
"What happend? Did I won the fight? Where is that creepy guy? Why am I handcuffed?" The questions bubbled out of me.


"Aimy, who is that guy? That is not the creepy guy who was jerking off watching me back in the train!"
"Yeah I know. That is the guy in front of him. He saw what that idiot did and still did not try to stop him.
I was just punishing the creepy guy, when I saw him watching us. It made me so wild - he still did not try to help me - that I kicked him in his useless balls.
I made them fight each other and the winner left. Well, he lost, so that is the reason he is here now."
"But Aimy, I wanted to torture the creepy guy, not a random guy who just did not have the balls to help!"
"Oooh, come on. He is not better than the other one. Just sitting there and looking is even worse in my opinion!"
"Well, maybe you are not totally wrong... And since that creepy guy is away, well... Ok, let us do it with this guy"


I was quiet while they were arguing, so that I could understand what they were talking about. When they finished I tried to rebel and defend me. I just opened my mouth to speak, when something was pushed inside my mouth. I did not know what it was, but I become unable to make any other sounds than moaning...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translated Old Story - 3 girls and their revenge - The second boy

Translated Old Story - My girlfriends castrate me

Translated Old Story - My sister and her girlfriends